Saturday, January 30, 2010

I need those pictures!

Hi, Assalamualaikum!

Updates?

Not yet!
(consider this as a side note)

Will have to wait for Mr. Nawi Othman to give me the pictures that were taken during Friday's hike at Bukit Shahbandar! :D

The president requested an update. Mr. Dullah won't take no for an answer!

Anyways,
It was AWESOME! A few people didn't make it though but that didn't stop us from.. making friends with MONKEYS!

Bad joke! And a very obvious exaggeration right there.
Sorry :p

I tell you, Shahbandar is full of them!
Well.. It is, after all, a jungle...

That was pretty random -_-

Sorry, I shall stop right here!
For nonsense is not acceptable in this kind of unofficial but official blog!
And I don't make sense at all!

A little humor will do,
despite the lame-ness.

Sincerely,
FS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATES!

All activities are canceled until further notice.