Saturday, April 24, 2010

Guess who's back?

LOL! what a corny title -.-

Hello dear JHC members!

I took the liberty of my time to change the layout of this blog! It's not something new, I just changed the background and the colors so that it'll fit the image of our club! Even though the background looked a little bit.. off.. to me. Will try to find a new picture! Maybe from this upcoming Teraja trip perhaps! :)

Speaking of the Teraja trip...

I hope you guys are ready for it!

Please remember those stuffs we told you on our last meeting! The Teraja trip is a big event so, remind yourself to get organized and prepare early! Punctuality is the most important thing and DO have your breakfast on Sunday morning.

Any more doubts and questions; just ask :)
We don't eat humans, mkay!
LOL

Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Most importantly,

Have fun! :p





No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATES!

All activities are canceled until further notice.